Mp3tag unexpected error!

Sorry, don´t speak deutch. I can´t understand what happen with the program, it works so well, and suddenly, ...Kapput!.
I send to you the error log, can you help me?
Thanks for all, Juan.

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.37a - 20.03.2007 - 12:49:26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Nov  5 2006 11:32:21
AppPath:  44.384.215.040 Bytes frei (C:\Archivos de programa\Mp3tag\)
DataPath: 44.384.215.040 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\Usuario\Datos de programa\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 44.384.215.040 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\Usuario\CONFIG~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.37a\)
================================================================================

================================================================================
ERROR
File:		.\swinapp.cpp
Line:		548
Expression:	_S_TRUE(bRetVal)
LastError:	00000000 La operación se ha completado correctamente.

THROW
Line:		594
THROW
Line:		152
THROW
File:		.\mt.cpp
Line:		293
CATCH
File:		.\ssplashdlg.cpp
Line:		162

I try resolve problem by uninstall and reinstall the program, but anytime i try start the mp3tag program it appears again an error window.

Your profile states that you are running v2.37f, yet the error log shows v2.37a.

Can you confirm which version produced this error? If it was 2.37a, does 2.37f create the same issue?

Maybe you can also state what you did before Mp3tag stopped working properly - maybe install a certain program, delete a certain file, etc.

I am also having this problem. I was trying to do about 30 songs at once and it crashed. Ended up crashing my entire computer. So after a restart I tried to open mp3tag and it wouldn't open. Uninstalling and removing the application data folder didn't help either. Can't delete the log at all.

I can tell you that I was running mp3tag 2.37a.

my log:

I think the information provided simply isn't enough in order to tell what went wrong.

Okay, Maybe I didn't post the entire log...

====================================================
Mp3tag v2.37a - 22.03.2007 - 13:29:44
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Build: Nov  5 2006 11:32:21
AppPath:  3.670.953.984 Bytes frei (D:\Program Files\Mp3tag\)
DataPath: 3.670.953.984 Bytes frei (D:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 3.670.953.984 Bytes frei (D:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.37a\)
=================================================

=================================================
ERROR
Line:		548
Expression:	_S_TRUE(bRetVal)
LastError:	00000000 The operation completed successfully.

THROW
Line:		594
THROW
Line:		152
THROW
File:		.\mt.cpp
Line:		293
CATCH
File:		.\ssplashdlg.cpp
Line:		162
========================================================

It's not just the log that's required, it's the actions that you took to create the error that generated that log.

As Sebastian requested:

No programs were installed. I was just trying to change the artist name in about 30 tags all at once and it crashed. I had firefox and smartftp and foobar2000 open, but those have never made mp3tag crash before. Actually mp3tag has never crashed on me before.

When it crashed it crashed windows explorer, and a dr. watson error came up. So I had to restart my entire computer.

Sounds like a massive problem you've got there since applications hardly make the entire OS or shell crash when using NT based systems. Maybe Florian knows what the problem might be based on the source files where the error occurred.

I had the same discussion via email and it seems that v2.37h fixed the problem