Mp3tag v2.64 released

I've just released Mp3tag v2.64!

Discogs API changed to JSON
Yet another Discogs-related change, you might be thinking—at least we did, when we read the corresponding announcement on their API development forums. This change removed the XML format from the API and changed the API format to JSON, which resulted in the official Discogs Tag Source not working anymore for you.

With this release, we have developed a new official Discogs Tag Source based on the new JSON format. This new format also is more robust w.r.t. changes in the API. If you notice any quirks, releases that cannot be tagged or other things, please let us know.

JSON-related functions for Web Sources Framework
We've extended the Web Sources Framework by JSON-related functions that enable the development of faster, more reliable, and easier to maintain Tag Sources. We're looking forward to any community-based development in this area!

Other improvements
Furthermore, this version fixes various issues that have been reported after the last release of Mp3tag. For a full list of changes please see the History of Changes.

You can download the new version from
http://mp3tag.de/en/download.html

Enjoy and be well!

Florian ☼

Thanks - and hello - Florian.

Been a bit of a lurker the past week or so - having began to take on the task of sorting all of my dj'ing music collection.

I've been mixing/creating mixes for 10 years, but having now got a new setup and laptop it's become important to properly catalogue my collection. I've been using the application for what's probably a similar time and in my opinion it's certainly one of, if not, the best applications out there.

The interface, application capabilities and layout are extremely powerful and professionally designed/created.

For now I just wanted to say hello and "thank you" for such a great application :slight_smile:

QUOTE (Florian @ Sep 20 2014, 12:14) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Florian,
could you please look into this.
/t/16149/1

mwayne

thank you for the great app and update Florian