Mp3tag v2.67 released (and removed)

I've just released Mp3tag v2.67

I had to remove this version because of an error that is not an easy fix. Besides the changes that were listed in the changelog, I was working on making the internal libraries more agnostic to the operating system they're running on -- which resulted in major restructuring.

While most of the affected code is covered by unit tests, it seems that my test base can still be extended :slight_smile:

For those of you who where fast enough to get the v2.67 release, I suggest to install v2.66 again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Kind regards
Florian

Updated the original post with an explanation why I had to remove this version again.

Be well!

Florian

I installed the update straight away - hoping to get the fix for the Discogs coverart. I've noticed that the program then wouldn't change any tags - resulting in a "failed to open mp3 for writing" error message.

When you fix it, you should name it 2.68, so that the would be no confusion

Same error here. THX for fixing it!

or 2.67a.

This kept me busy over the weekend and I just released a Development Build Mp3tag v2.67a. Please let me know if you find any issues.

Thanks again!

Florian