Mp3tag v2.95 released
I've just released Mp3tag v2.95 and wanted to take the opportunity to detail some of the new features and changes for you.
Toggling of file-list columns
You can now toggle file list columns via the context menu on the column header. This way it's easy to enable and disable columns you only need in certain conditions. It's a long-requested feature and I'm already using it quite often.
Nested action menus
If you're one of the aficionados of Mp3tag's action feature, you can now create nested action menus by using the
# character in the action group name.
Support for subtracks at Discogs
The Discogs tag source now supports subtracks. I think it's great and it's probably most welcomed by people who have lots of classical music to tag. The example shows King Crimson's Lizard.
There are many other changes and fixes. See the long changelog below and definitely get the new version.
Download the new version
Support my work as an Indie Developer
As always, thank you for reading, your interest and your support.
Additional Features and Fixes
Click here to expand
- added option to toggle file list columns via context menu on column header. (#43867)
- added support for Discogs subtracks. (#18373, #42178, #43812, #44689)
- added support for nested action menus via `# menu delimiter in action name. (#44859)
- improved visibility of current selection focus for filtered file lists. (#44341)
- added option to use current input as JSON input at web sources framework. (#16247)
- object name is current output if
json_select_objectwas successful at web sources framework. (#18214)
- audio length of MP3s with Info header was wrong in some cases.
- only one cover was supported for Apple MP4 tags (since v2.91a). (#45070)
- cover-image mimetype was not reported for multiple covers in Nero MP4 tags. (#45041)
- creation of files and folders with reserved names (from the DOS-aera) was still possible under certain conditions.
_SEPARATORfields on the Tag Panel were not preserved (since v2.93a). (#44746)
- default value was not disabled when selecting
_SEPARATORas field on Tag Panel configuration.
- file list selection mark was on wrong file in certain cases when auto-saving tags was enabled.
- performance issue when writing large custom ID3v2 tag fields. (#44837)
- possible size inflation for MP4 files with garbage at end of file (e.g., ID3v1 tags). (#44879)
- runtime error when parsing certain invalid ID3v2 TCON frames.
- tag sources dialog used temporary fields from web sources in some cases.
- added Tamil translation.
- fixed encoding issues in the Polish installer. (#44900)
- updated Catalan, Hebrew and Norwegian translations.