Mp3tag v2.99 released
I've just released Mp3tag v2.99 and wanted to take the opportunity to detail some of the new features and changes for you.
Updated MusicBrainz tag sources
MusicBrainz updated their server to a new search infrastructure and with that, some minor changes to the MusicBrainz tag sources were necessary.
This version also fixes a variety of issues which were reported during the past weeks. See the changelog below and definitely get the new version.
Download the new version
Support my work as an Indie Developer
As always, thank you for reading, your interest and your support.
Additional Features and Fixes
Click here to expand
- updated documentation to cover latest changes in web sources framework. (#46507)
- MusicBrainz tag source stopped working after changes in server response format. (#46738, #46748, #3591)
- occasional runtime error when adding cover art via drag'n'drop.
- filter view stayed disabled after exporting tags (since v2.97b). (#46631)
- focus was sometimes not correctly set to next file when deleting files from a filtered file list. (#46506)
- removing cover descriptions for multiple different covers had no effect. (#17975, #46437)
- querying via Discogs Release ID stopped working in [r1234567] format (as available on the Discogs website) (since v2.97b). (#19144)