multiple same song names & big letter in the front of the artist and title

This is my problem, that i will try to explain. Example title: Adele - Rolling in the deep. My problem is that I have this song in more then one version but ID tag is the same. So I looking for solutin that MP3tag will add numer in the end off the title Example title: Adele - Rolling in the deep (1) or (2). is this possible tha program can do this when it finds same artist and title name? Because now it skip the file and dont wanna change it casue (file already exist)

OTHER problem is how to multiple change every first letter in title and artis to a capital letter. example: adele - rolling in the deep...change to: Adele - Rolling in the deep

thx community for your help:)

You would have to select the files that should get a number a the end.
But then you can execute an action of the type "Format tag-field" for TITLE and the format string:
%title% $num(%counter%,2)

For your OTHER problem there is an action of the type Case Conversion with several options. You may enter a custom list of word delimiters which should be followed by a capital letter

[quote name='ohrenkino' post='68846']
You would have to select the files that should get a number a the end.
But then you can execute an action of the type "Format tag-field" for TITLE and the format string:
%title% $num(%counter%,2)

well i have hard disk with 70 000 songs on it. is there any chanse the i could put all in tha program and run something and program will do it all by himself for all duplicate songs or....?:slight_smile:

No.
Mp3tag does not compare files with other files.
The evaluation whether a files has a duplicate does not merely depend on the tags or the size but mostly on the judgement of the collector.
If you want to clean up your library then "similarity" (see a search machine for this) may be of help.