Need help altering a Nickless export (or finding something similar)

html_nickless_color_schemes_albumcover

Can someone help me alter this export so that it writes an XML file with all the same data.

OR...

Can someone tell me of an existing XML export that has all of the data that this export has, but in XML format?

To further explain what I want in this XML export, I want the following totals for the entire playlist:

Total Albums
Total Tracks
Total Length
Total Size
Average track length
Average bitrate per file
Average bitrate per second

The following data per album:

Artist
Album
Year
Genre
Settings (ie: 192 kbps CBR / 44100 khz / Joint Stereo)
Available Tags (ie. ID3v1, ID3v2.3, etc.)
Total Tracks
Total Length
Total Size
Average track length
Average bitrate per file
Average bitrate per second

The following data per file:

Title
Track Number
Length
Rating
File Size
Bitrate

Does this already exist? If not, can someone help me make this?

Okay, so I took Squonk's XML export and I'm adding/rewriting it somewhat based on my best guesses from other exports.

My problem thus far is gathering averages (average track length, bitrate, and bitrate/sec). nickless does it using real-time JS, but I want this done within the export. I've noticed the looping system built into the exports, but I don't know nearly enough about the scripting language to know how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

On a side note, is there a tutorial or definitions page that has ALL exports scripting functions/variables/etc.?

Edit: I noticed that %rating% is not taking ratings from Winamp. Where does it get them from/how do I get them from Winamp?

Placeholders for export configurations
Scripting functions

Awesome, thanks, milka.

One last thing... It doesn't say (or I didn't see) how to create user-defined variables. What do I do to create them? Just name something, like %foobar% or what?

Ok, I haven't seen this topic first...
If you just want to have the same statistics, you'll have to reimplement them to be calculated during export, most of them are allready there as placeholders, but the most interesting are not.

Here an example for average bitrate per second:

$loop(%_filename%)
%artist% - %album% - %title%
$puts(%__avg_per_sec%,$add($get(%__avg_per_sec%),$mul(%_bitrate%,%_length_seconds%)))
$loopend()

second: $get(%__avg_per_sec%)
Average Bitrate per second: $div($get(%__avg_per_sec%),%_total_time_raw%)

It may be difficult to calculate more complex statistics, since this feature is pretty limited and it seems that it only supports 1 variable per loop. There is also a little feedback on syntax errors etc., that's why I prefer to use a real scripting language for such things.

At the end, it depends on how do you want to use this XML, if you only plan to view it in browser, then JS is IMHO a better solution, and if you want to parse the resulting XML in some way, it may be e.g. easier to export raw data and calculate statistics after parsing.

Regards
nickless