New suggestion

Hi,

First of all, great great job, your software is maybe the top of top I ever used.
Anyway because the world is not perfect, and the universe against us :wink:

Here are a list of suggestions

1. Add a swap tag function - Title <-> Album, Artist <-> Album, Artist <-> Album.

2. To find cover or even Title, this site is great, I found a lot of cover I didn't find anywhere else http://www.gpbjournal.org/

3. I found this function years ago in a tiny software, unfortunatly I do not remember the name, and I miss it a lot

Let me explain what it does.

a) You select a folder with or without subfolder where your MP3 seat
:sunglasses: The software look at your tags, and create a folder tree, and move your MP3 in those folders, but I was able to set it up nicely, I'll try to explain now

- let say you have an artist with 5 differents complete albums (Album1/2/3) (10 titles each), and 4 other title with the album tag ( 3 identical (album4), and the 1 other different (album5)) setup and 5 other title without album tag. This is a total of 39 titles.  I was able to setup the software to considere an album only if X song have the same album tag. 

In this example X is set to 5, then every arstist/title with at least 5 album tag identical is considered as an album and then a sub-folder is created
The structure create was

Artist \ => (containing 4 titles)
Artist \ Album1 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 5
Artist \ Album2 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 5
Artist \ Album3 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 5
Artist \ Unknown Album (containing 5 titles) => no album tag setup

Now if X (trigger) was set to X=3, and let imagine that these 4 titles with tag as at least 3 identical album, then the structure will be

Artist \ => (containing 1 titles)
Artist \ Album1 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 3
Artist \ Album2 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 3
Artist \ Album3 (containing 10 titles) => because trigger X = 3
Artist \ Album4 (containing 3 titles) => because trigger X = 3
Artist \ Unknown Album (containing 5 titles) => no album tag setup

This sofware gave the choice to trigger on Album and/or Artist, then a folder was created for an artist only if this artist was seen at least Y time

Your software will be a dreal if you could add this. 1) and 2) are easy. 3) needs more work for sure.
If someone remember the name of the software I was using 5/7 years ago please contact me here.

Cyreli

1. Have a look in the FAQs.

2. Maybe someone can write a websource script for that site so you can access it within Mp3tag.

3. Sounds interesting, but I don't know how many users would need that.

Thank Sebastian

1. works fine
  2. I just discover the way to program source, it is a mess, and I do not have time, hopefully someone will take care of it for me
  3. This function is great when you want to organize and clean your mp3 tag and structure. Moreover if you use Microsoft Media Center, it is a MUST !!! Because I mostly forgot my C, Pascal and Assembly language knowlegde, I'll try to program something in PHP but this is clearly not convenient and easy to us for this kind of function