First... Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I made a feeble attempt to look and did not find this issue.
I am sure this is some simple issue that I, a newbie to MP3TAG, am doing wrong.
- I loaded my music directory in the app
- I located several .mp3 that had either no or Bad tags.
- Updated the values in the tag fields
- Saved changes and verified that those changes are displayed within MP3TAG
- Navigated to the folder within Windows 7 and viewed the files
The changes made using MP3TAG should be visible in Windows Explorer
No Change, the file names are the only data present
Note: I do have all columns visible in Windows Explorer
Question: Is there a final save process that I am missing?
aka: "The Newbie"