Not working...?

Has anyone else been having problems with this script recently? It's weird, it will work maybe 1 out of 20 times. The rest of the time it brings up the info box but there's nothing filled in except the ITUNMOVI with a value of "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>copy-warningHelp control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered.asset-infoscreen-formatwidescreenflavor</key7:720phigh-definitionscreen-formatwidescreen" and IMDB ID with "". Bummed because it was a great script for tagging movies. Hoping someone knows a fix.

P.S. Oops, my bad...can a mod move this to: /t/9299/1 .

Same problem for me. I'm guessing imdb rearranged something on their site and the script isn't working anymore. Just need someone to fix it. I looked it it but I don't know enough about these scripts to justify spending hours trying to fix it. Lol.

I am experiencing the same thing. I did a small amount of debugging and am confused. What I am seeing is that it appears that text the script is processing somehow has vanished. This happens in the 'ParserScriptAlbum' section, if that helps. All 'FindLine 1 1' commands do not succeed I even inserted a 'GotoLine 1' and got an error back saying the line does not exist. I will be glad to continue debugging the script but this has me stumped right now. Thanks for the help!

I was having a similar problem with the IMDB script. The fix that worked for me was to change each line in the script that says this:

findline "<html" -1

and replace it with this:

gotoline 5

A basic search-and-replace on the src file in a txt editor made 40 replacements, and now the script seems to be working again. Obviously, back-up any relevant / important files before you make changes like this. This replacement instruction sends the cursor / parser back up to line 5 specifically (ie, at the top of the html page) before beginning the search for the next data point, rather than trying to find an "<html" tag.

For gotoline to work you have to specify line that has data in it.

i.e. in the following code snippit using "gotoline 1" will NOT work and error out saying line 1 does not exist but "gotoline 7" will as there is something in line 7

7<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" 8"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
9<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en" xml:lang="en">

hope this helps

That change gets it working for me again. Thank you!!!