Please bring back the default value option...

Thanks for developing a great app. My MP3's have never been better. I have just downloaded your latest version and found that you have removed the tag default value options. Any chance of bringing this feature back? It makes my life heaps easier.

Cheers.

And thanks again...

Hello George, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

I'm sorry, but I won't bring back this option because the same thing can be done with some actions through the action feature of Mp3tag.

To delete specific fields, just create a new Remove fields action (Converter, Actions... or [Alt+5]) and run it once on your files.

Best regards,
~ Florian

Thanks for the reply. I always forget to clear all of my comments fields. Oh well, I think I may stick with using one of your older versions.

Thanks anyway.

Actually, bringing it back would be really great. I figured out how to work it like you mentioned above, but what drew me to your program in the first place was the ability to easily (just from the Options menu) set the defaults for the common fields. I guess once you get it working it's easy enough to use, but still the defaults menu was great because you could hit CTRL+S and it would apply to the files you selected, instead of having to press ALT+5 and then checking the box to select the remove field...

It's back in the current Development Build :slight_smile:

Best regards,
~ Florian