Please help with automatic playlist creation

Someone please help. I've read two different posts (this one and this one) and I still can't figure this out.

I have all of my music in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music

In this folder there are 500+ folders, each one is a different album.

I have no playlists created and would like to make one for each folder (album) and have it saved in the appropriate folder.

I drug the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music folder into MP3Tag and it loaded my 9000+ songs. I went to options and in the playlist options I set the filename to %_directory%\%artist% - %album%.m3u. Then I sorted all of the music by filename and and selected create playlist from all files.

But it makes 1 playlist in the first folder. It won't createthe 500+ playlists needed. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

You should sort the files by path.

%_folderpath%%artist% - %album%.m3u might be a better string.

And what's important when you have so many files loaded, keep the Shift-key pressed till the playlist creation process is finished.
And don't select all files, one is enough.

Awesome! That worked perfectly. Thank you.

I know this one is very, very old but I have a similar problem: what about subdirectories in the albumpath like CD1, CD2, ...?