Possible bug with Alt-1

This is a small problem I had with my Alt-1 script a while ago, where every time I ran it and refreshed, it would still say that some files were renamed. I mentioned this in another thread, in fact, and I think I've found the cause.

At the moment I am using this Alt-1 script:

%albumartist%\\%album%\$num(%discnumber%,1) $num(%track%,2)

This is the only one that renames ALL files successfully without "could not find file specified" reports, mainly caused by only one MP3 album where the tags are ridiculously long - I think it had something to do with limits of the path string length.

However, the first problem came up, and I tracked it down to an album called:

It seems that the Alt-1 script doesn't like periods in the end of the tag - when I renamed it so there were no periods at the end, then the problem went away. I also noticed that the resulting folder name ended with "a.i" - a missing period.

Just so you know.

In the change log you find an entry for V2.69 that deals with the dot (or several) in folder names.
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/changelog.html
If the filename is now also a victim of this behaviour ... as you say: a possible bug.