Printing Extended Tag Frames List

mp3Tag is great at showing me the full list of (extended) frames that are present in an ID3v2.3 tag. Is there a way to print out that list of extended frames?

Right now, I resort to PrintScreen - Scroll - PrintScreen - Scroll, etc., pasting all the screenshots into a Word document, which is a bit tedious.

If there is a way to print out an intact extended frames list, that would be great to know.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I could not find it with my search.

BTW - If the answer is "No," I would suggest this feature for future upgrades. It would be a nice convenience.

Thanks!

1. It's Mp3tag not mp3Tag

2. It has just been revealed that you can do it with the export:
    /t/4535/1

I'm afraid I'm too much of a newbie to understand this solution. It sounds like I somehow use the File - Export function. When I do this, I get only the "Basic" tag fields in my dump file. So I presume I must somehow use the Code that is suggested by Florian

$list(,: ,$char(10))

But I am not knowledgeable enough to know how to do this. Is there an FAQ or anything that explains how/where to use scripts in Mp3tag?

Thanks!

Just call the Export [Ctrl+E], click the :mt_new: icon enter a name like txt_tagdump
Then the file txt_tagdump.mte is opened for you, paste this

$filename(txt_tagdump.txt)$loop(%_path%)%_filename_ext%:

$list(,: ,$char(13)$char(10))
$loopend()

Then select txt_tagdump from the list and it's done.

Thank you very much, Dano.

That works perfectly. Just what I needed. This will come in very handy for me. I am about to begin tagging my new collection of about 3,000 mp3 files, and I am experimenting with how to cram various types of metadata into various frame types, in hopes of making intelligent playlists.

Mp3tag just became even more useful in this project, now that I can print out my various tags and compare them side by side.

I really appreciate your patience in helping out a newbie.