Hello there, first of all congratulations to Florian and the rest of the gang for providing the greatest mp3 tag editor, I ve been using it for a while and I'm generally very satisfied from that.
Having the compulsion of having my mp3s as perfectly capitalized as possible I went and searched related threads around here and I thought THIS action script was the ultimate solution in (un)capitalizing certain words (in, into, with, to etc) when needed but for a reason problems occur with some of them. For example when the action script targets the words"with", "into" and "over", last letter of the word gets removed.
Therefore filenames and tags of the songs:
Jens Lekman - Into Eternity
Richard X (feat. Jarvis Cocker) - Into U
Spiritualized - Do It All Over Again
Starsailor (feat. Brandon Flowers) - Tell Me It's Not Over
The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
Jens Lekman - int Eternity
Richard X (feat. Jarvis Cocker) - int U
Spiritualized - Do It All ove Again
Starsailor (feat. Brandon Flowers) - Tell Me It's Not ove
The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What to Do wit Myself
I really dont understand what I am missing here. I never got really accustomed with regular expressions and extended / more complex scripting so I m not sure if there's smth wrong in the regular expression and phrasal verb coding the user provided or I am terribly missing smth else here. I tried inputing additional actions like "replacing" "int" with "into" but apart the fact that this shouldnt be needed, other problems occur like messing up with other words those words are part of (even if i use the "whole word" feature) and canceling the proper capitalization itself which defeats the whole purpose I use the action script in the first place.
I really hope someone is able to understand and shed a light on this (why is it happening + solution) cause I am extremely confused and frustrated. Thanks alot!