Quick way to fix my mp3 date formatting mistake?

I was adding in a bunch of older podcast episodes from a backlog, and the episodes were all out of order, when sorted by the Episode Date column. Some dates were in YYYY-MM-DD format, and some were in MM-DD-YYYY format. I found out that data is stored in the "EPISODEDATE TDRL" field when I looked at the file properties and clicked Tag Inspector.

Well, I went through and manually edited each file through Tag Inspector to the YYYY-MM-DD format, and this took a couple days of manual entry. Now the podcast in question just got a new episode, and it's in the MM-DD-YYYY format because that's how my system is set up (looks like when MusicBee gets the file, it formats the EPISODEDATE TDRL field according to how the system is configured (which makes total sense).

My problem is that I've got the older episodes formatted in the YYYY-MM-DD format, and all the new stuff will be coming down in MM-DD-YYYY format; please tell me there is an easy way to convert all the old files from YYYY-MM-DD over to MM-DD-YYYY so my files will be in order and consistent?

Thanks!

EDIT: figured it out please delete topic, thanks!