Quicker Way To Do This...

Hi all,

Been using mp3tag for a few weeks now on and off getting to know the basics. Got the hang of a lot of things and made a lot of it 'automated' like setting album name from folder etc. (auto tagging like that is ruddy brilliant!)

Now Im looking at sort album art out. Ive managed to figure out most of it but Im looking to see if theres a way to make this a little quicker using actions.

So,

My album art is stored in the albums folder:

front.jpg
back.jpg
booklet.jpg
disc.jpg
inlay.jpg

I have set actions up to import front, back, disc and inlay without issue.

Now, the disc and booklet are slightly different and what Im looking at sorting.

They have slight variations on the naming.

disc.jpg
disc1.jpg
disc 02.jpg
disk03.jpg

and

booklet01.jpg
booklet 02.jpg
leaflet3.jpg
leaklet03.jpg

etc

Im currently manually editing the action in Notepad++ to try and make this a little easier but its still pretty 'tedious' numbering and renaming etc:

[#56]
T=12
1=booklet5.jpg
2=0
3=5

[#57]
T=12
1=booklet 5.jpg
2=0
3=5

[#58]
T=12
1=booklet05.jpg
2=0
3=5

Im pretty sure I can make this a lot easier using some form of code or something like a wildcard but I suck at 'programming' and havnt the foggiest!

I had a blast using something like this:

booklet*.jpg
booklet0*.jpg

But it wasnt working.

I know I could spend the time sitting and renaming each jpg or continue manually editing the action but I feel theres a quicker way to do this from within the app itself.

So it would import like this:

front.jpg
back.jpg
disc.jpg - then t will try disc1.jpg, then disk.jpg then disk1.jpg though say 6 discs etc
booklet.jpg - then it will try booklet1.jpg, then booklet01.jpg, then booklet2.jpg, booklet02.jpg etc etc
then it will move to leaflet.jpg, leaflet1.jpg... ... ... etc

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction?

Read there ...
How to save images as album arts according to audio filenames

See also ...
https://www.google.de/search?q=site%3Aforum...de+cover+import

DD.20160117.15137.CET