Whenever I have filenames with the following format:
Suite HWV 452 in Gm (I - Allemande)
I want to change it to:
Suite in Gm, HWV 452 (I - Allemande)
I wrote the following regexp to do this, but it doesn't work (no match is produced), even despite regexp101.com telling me that it DOES work:
HWV (\d+) in ([A-Ga-gm#]+)
in $2, HWV $1
(Note: the A-Ga-gm# accounts for things like G#m, Bb, D, etc. - shorthand ways of writing musical keys)
I double-checked that it is indeed "Replace with regular expression," it's searching the correct field, and it is NOT case-sensitive.
Edit: I just tried the same code with a quick action (Actions --> Actions (Quick)) and it worked. But when the code runs as part of a preset action, it doesn't work.