Remove a tag of mutiple files

Hello i have had so much trouble trying to remove these tags off the file name on some of the music?
I have tried to go to convert filename/tag and change the string to $num(%track%,2) - %artist% - %title% and the @ S-TORM.COM wont delete no matter what i do? I am sorry if this has been asked before but i been reading and reading so much on this throughout your site and can't find a solution.

CAn you please tell me what i have to do to remove that from my music? Also could you tell me how they even put that on all the music.

With Alt-5 you come to the actiongroups.

Create a new one.

Name of action group: remove @bla

Action type: Replace
Field: TITLE
Original: @S-TORM.COM
Replace with:

[ ] only as whole word

[ ] case-sensitive comparison

(there's a blank in front of the @) (replace with nothing)

After doing that you can use $num(%track%,2) - %artist% - %title%

I did what you said and the @ STORM.COM Still stays there when i try to edit the tagfilename?
I applied the action to the all the files and then tried to change the Tagfilename and for some reason that tag just wont delete. I have never had problems i with removing these before. It usually works when you edit the tagfilename

Any idea?

Moderation: removed fullquote of previous post.

Have you seen that newser's action only applies to the TITLE field of the tag and you have to use the converter Tag - Filename as mentioned above to also reflect these changes in the filename?

Could the files be write proected?

S

If the files would be write protected, then Mp3tag automatically will detect and ask what to do.

The OP should take a closer look to the filenames ... there seems to be a trailing white space before and behind the string "@ S-TORM.COM".

Again to the OP ... did the action from above from newser work for the TITLE tag field?
If so, then Florian's reminder "to use the converter Tag - Filename" will rename the files as you want to have to.

You may try also a formula like this with action Tag Format ...
$trim($replace(%_FILENAME%,'@ S-TORM.COM',))

DD.20091014.1919.CEST