Removing obsolete Tag to Filename conversion formats

I've been using mp3 tag for years, and it's worked great, but I've found a problem I can't solve.
I've used a few specialized formats over the years (eg Hawaiian Style Band %track%- %title%) for some specialized reasons, and now have about 300 listings - the vast majority of which I'd like to delete. I can't find any way to delete them, or find where they are stored. Perhaps the registry?
I'd love to get rid of most of these, and if there is no built-in way to do it, I'd at least like to know where they are stored. Currently using v2.48. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I assume that you want to clear some entries from the dropdown lists for filter or converters, right?

select the entry and then press -

If this was not your problem, then please explain it in a different fashion.

That's right, and your solution works. Thanks so much! Now if I could either sort them alphabetically, or better still, just arrange them how I wanted them, that would sure be nice. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks again. Whenever I use a BBS, I'm just so thankful that there are people out there devoted to being helpful. Isn't that a wonderful thing?

Not as far as I know ... Perhaps you post this as a request for future versions.

Thanks again.