Removing unwanted text from title field

OK, so I've tried this various ways and nothing has happened. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I guess I need some help before I blow my stack with frustration over my own stupidity.

The title field for these albums was originally formatted as: (track number) - (artist name) - (song title). I wanted to remove everything before the actual song title. So I used the usual method for removing track numbers as a regular expression, which worked fine.

This left the formatting as (artist name) - (song title). So I figured I'd just finagle the number removal expression to remove the artist name, but that didn't work for some reason. And now I've tried a number of things I found in the forum to remove unwanted text from the field, but nothing has worked so far at all.

So, what simple expression am I missing here for removing this unwanted text from the beginning of my titles?

Try an action of the type "Guess values" for %title%
Guessing pattern: (%dummy%) - (%title%)

Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Where do I place this action and how specifically would I operationalize it?

How did you create the replace action? The "Guess value" (or import tag field) action is a similar one.
Enter %title% as source
Enter as pattern: (%dummy%) - (%title%)

%dummy% more or less deletes the contents of the first parenthesis as it puts the contents into the non-existing field "dummy". The rest goes to TITLE

Thank you, that clears it up. And that works!

I was trying to come up with a Regular Expression action that would do it, but I just couldn't seem to get it to work.