Reordering cover art position?

I have files with the outdated front covers, and multiple other embedded images. So my sequence is usually front cover, back cover, media, leaflet (for stuff I do have).

So an example is I have a file, front cover, media x5 for six total art. The position indicator of front is 1/6.

So now, I have a correct front cover that I want to insert into the first position.

I find that there is no way to move the "order" the files are dragged into the mp3 window.

Is there a way to handle this beside trying to export them all and then manually one at at time reordering them? I also need to convert the "old" front cover" to "media" as well.

I'm trying to semi automate it if possible as I have a bunch to modify.

Any thoughts?

TY.
Chris

The type of an embedded picture is determined by its attribute and not by its position in the file.

If you want to have a certain sequence, then, I am afraid, you have to export the embedded pictures to the filesystem first - best with a naming scheme that shows which function the picture had in the audio file.
Then you delete all pictures in the files
Then re-import the pictures in a defined order (e.g. leaflet first, then artist, then cover).