REQ: claer ALL artwork with one command

howdy y'all,

i have been getting file sets in with several different covers for the same album. yes, it's very, very odd! anyway, the current artwork area doesn't allow removing the artwork in one fell swoop if the art is different in one of the files.

adding that option - clear all artwork - to the artwork field's context menu is something i would greatly enjoy.

take care,
lee

It does allow it.
I select the files, right click on the cover area, "Remove cover" and then press [Ctrl+S]

howdy dano,

umm, err, it don't work for me! [grin]

this is using 2.38 & mp3 files. if i have 6 with the same art and two with NO art. there is no way to clear them all without UN-selecting the no-art files. the context menu just shows "add cover" with the other options grayed out.

this seems to apply whenever the "cover varies" notice shows up on the cover art area. are you using a different version of mp3tag or perhaps a different file format?

take care,
lee

Try this version http://developer.mp3tag.de/

howdy dano,

hah! [grin]
"NEW: possibility to remove varying cover art from multiple files via main window."

thanks, dude! i appreciate the pointer and will try the dev build later - i am too hungry right now.

take care,
lee

howdy dano,

got the dev version and installed it. went smoothly and it does exactly what i wanted! thanks very much.

take care,
lee