[Request] Just a few items

Let me start off by saying how much I love your program. It's simple, straight forward and works very well. :wink:

I have a few suggestions:

1. When renaming many files, add a check box for remembering what I selected. For example, if I am renaming my files to temp\%artist% %title% it would be great if when the alert comes up that says File exists, Abort, Ignore, etc, if I could check the box to say do this say action each time.

2. Simple duplicate checking. Nothing complex. I would match just a couple of items: bit rate, length, file size, and if the name or title matches. It would be great if it would just do a quick highlight of the tracks... then I can go in and remove the ones I want.

3. Get track info. I have tons of mp3 without Genres, Albums or Dates. It would be great if I could select a single track and get just it's missing meta data.

Thanks all from me... great job guys... I also posted you on my foss list (http://www.synergymx.com/foss_list.php).

VX

1. Would only make sense for Ignore since Retry would lead to an endless loop and Abort aborts anyways. I don't have Mp3tag here, but wasn't something like this implemented already and required you to hold the Shift key down? I don't know.

2. Something like that is already on Florian's wishlist and might find its way in one of the future versions.

Add another option that says ignore all conflicts.