I see two places where a "save configuration..." item shows up.
- File > Save Configuration
This creates a zip file that can be unzipped in the Roaming folder for mp3tag in order to completely customize the features of the program.
- Tools > Options > Tag Panel > Utils > Save Configuration...
The latter process apparently creates an "ini" file that stores some information that apparently can be retrieved at a later date. Saving and loading numerous "configurations" appear to be possible.
My questions follow:
- What configuration is being saved in item 2 above.?
- What is the purpose for adding this additional feature?
- What is the relationship between the two ways to save a configuration?
- Do they serve the same purpose?