Saving tag data on MULTIPLE files?

Hi All,

I'm seemingly going in circles here and hoping someone can help or at least confirm the same problem. That is that when saving multiple files with custom tag fields set it would seem the data is not written correctly or it does it in a different format?

My situation is that I have created a custom field called "BIN", when saving tag data to audio files if I save multiple files from different BINs it would seem the data is not written correctly. I'm not actually changing the data for the field BIN, but rather another field, example "genra" ... So it would seem the problem comes in that when simply saving ALL tags, my custom field BIN although it is displayed correctly it is in fact no longer written correctlly or some how gets corrupt.

If I save only one file it seems to work fine .. further if I save multiple files from the same BIN it also works. So again it's only when saving multiple files with different custom data in my field "BIN" that although I'm not adjusting the BIN field the fact that I adjust any other field seems to upset my custom field :frowning:

As I say, I'm hoping someone might have experienced the same situation or perhaps might have an idea as to what I'm doing incorrectly ... Looking forward to any suggestions.

Many many thanks :slight_smile:

Regards
Dean