Select contents of M3U Files

I'm having some difficulty locating a program that can do this, so I wrote one, unfortuantely it has some problem running on certain types of files namely ones that don't have ID3Tags.

Every now and then I will receive MP3 Files that aren't named right

ex:

the closure.mp3
aaaplefunnies.mp3
modernday.mp3

These files wind up in one directory and sometimes multiple collections worth.

I do however usually get the M3U or SFV Files.
What I want to see is the capability from a menu to select all files mentioned in the M3U file and sorted into the order they are listed in the file.

The best method might be from a development / architecture pov to treat m3u files as if they were directories, whose tracks are listed in order.

so if the m3u file lists the tracks as

aaa_bbb_ccc.mp3
ggg_hhh_iii.mp3
ddd_eee.fff.mp3

theat they will show up in the list of mp3s in that order and not in alphabetical order. This Provison is a must.

I use Mp3Tag Exclusively for managing my incoming downloads. If you are able to get this feature Implemented I will send you a gift-certificate for amazon.com or the Apple Music Store, your choice.

you can send an email to my email address when you have a working copy. thanks -J

The latest Development Build supports dropping of m3u-Playlists from Windows Explorer and shows only the contents of the playlist in Mp3tag's file-view.

This feature will be included in the next version Mp3tag V.2.16.

With best regards,
~ Florian