Single actions on specific multiple fields? (not _ALL)

Hi:

Been using mp3tag for quite a while now. Great program.

Currently, I do some replace actions using the "_ALL" field. Preferably I would like to only do some of these replace actions on ARTIST and TITLE fields (at the same time). Instead of duplicating an action to take place for both ARTIST and TITLE, is there a way to specify multiple fields in a single action via the "FIELD" box?

I tried using the semicolon separator but the action fails to do anything.

An example:

[Replace]
Field: ARTIST;TITLE
Original: )(
Replace With: ) (

The above example would allow one replace action to work against multiple specific fields. Is this possible somehow currently?

Thanks!

QUOTE (Rytz @ Nov 12 2014, 21:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi:

Been using mp3tag for quite a while now. Great program.

Currently, I do some replace actions using the "_ALL" field. Preferably I would like to only do some of these replace actions on ARTIST and TITLE fields (at the same time). Instead of duplicating an action to take place for both ARTIST and TITLE, is there a way to specify multiple fields in a single action via the "FIELD" box?

I tried using the semicolon separator but the action fails to do anything.

An example:

[Replace]
Field: ARTIST;TITLE
Original: )(
Replace With: ) (

The above example would allow one replace action to work against multiple specific fields. Is this possible somehow currently?

Thanks!

I think this is not possible as it is not mentioned anywhere. Maybe a future request for Florian unless someone knows how to explicitly specify the list of fields an action is applied to.

Thanks Victor.

For now I've just edited the actions file manually and copied (appended) all related actions so that I'm using a copy of each action for ARTIST and TITLE.