Setup is minimserver on Linux, Hi-Fi Cast on Android, Chromecast Audio for DAC. Performer(s) on each track are stored as one or more ARTIST tags. Everything has been working beautifully for more than a year. All the performers showed up in the ALL ARTISTS list in Hi-Fi Cast, could be searched for, etc.
Recently I installed MP3Tag 3.0 on a new Windows 10 laptop. Since then I've added a few more tracks to the library and improved the tagging of library, cleaned up many tags, added band members as ARTIST tags and so on.
But I've noticed that where a track is recently added or edited, only the first ARTIST appears in HiFi Cast (in the ALL ARTISTS lists, in Song Details, or can be searched for). Undisturbed tracks appear as they always did. Everything appears as normal in MP3Tag.
I'd be very grateful for troubleshooting suggestions. I can't believe it's a bug in MP3Tag, maybe I'm missing something in the options...