Some suggestions

I've been using this app for a while now and is by far the best one I've had my hands on.

There are some things I miss tough (that I haven't found in any other application as well).
I've put down a list of things I miss while trying to edit the tags for my +/- 2000 albums.

1. An option to automatically search for cover art in the same directory as the music is in. Make a list of it where you can select which ones you want changed instead of manually selecting the music and browse for the cover art yourself.

2. When editing tags in the list, save the changes temporary somewhere so you don't have to click save every time you edit something. There should be an option to save the whole list after you're done.

3. Make an option to auto tag files according to the directory structure. I have my albums in /Artist/Artist - Album/ this way I could automatically change the artist and album in the tags.

4. Maybe make it possible to search online for cover art automatically for a bunch of albums.

That's about it. The rest is great, thanks a lot.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

You can use the action type Import Cover from file.

After enabling the option Save tags when using arrow keys/single mouse click at Options > Tags, you won't have to click Save anymore.

This is possible with the converter :mt_ftt: Filename - Tag with a format string like

%artist%\\%dummy% - %album%\\%dummy%

Kind regards,
Florian

thanks for the feedback!

About nr 2. the saving part. It always takes a while to save the tags, whenever I change an album and want to go to the next, I have to wait until it's finished saving.

It would cost a lot less time if I had the option to save it when I'm done editing all the albums.