SUGGESTION: Profiled Web Source Options

I just downloaded the new Mp3tag v2.40, and I have to say I love it. Just the few things that immediately popped out at me (like the readability of the Extended Tags and Web Source dialogs) are fantastic changes for the better.

The only thing I noticed that may be a bit of an issue is that the "Save Image to Tag" and "Save Image to File" checkboxes, as well as the "Export Cover..." button, have been moved to the Utils dropdown menu. This would be cool, except I use one websource for tags, and I use the Amazon_Cover websource for covers only. It's a huge pain to go down and un-check the checkboxes while using the first and then checking them again when I use the Amazon_Cover websource.

To fix this, I propose that the each websource should "remember" whatever options were specified when it was last used for itself.

Anyway, I'm not trying to sound like an annoying mooch, or someone that takes and never gives or something like that. I really appreciate Mp3tag, and all I've ever been able to use it for. It's saved me so much time in life, I'm not sure what I would've done without it. Plus, I can totally live with going back and forth with those checkboxes. I just wanted to put my two cents in and see if anything came of it. Do with it what you will. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Right click on the cover...

Nice. That's actually quite a bit faster for some reason. Same amount of clicks...but still...