Tag to Filename shows path

In my Tag to Filename conversion preview I am seeing the full path as the first item. I did not enter a %path% and do not want it. Why is this there??
And the tag info repeats a second time. Why is that there??

Also, in the filename column the path is not shown but when I Preview the filename from the convert dialog I see the path and.... I see it in Winamp when the title setting is for "advanced title formating".

I do not see any Mp3tag setting to use path or folder.

Tag string from Mp3tag

%artist%-%origartist%-%origyear%-%isrc%-%origlyricist%-%subtitle%-%initialkey%-%language%-%year%-%band%-%conductor%-%albumartist%-%album%

Results under preview:

"I:\All My Music`Music\Beethoven\Beethoven - The Symphonies (Haitink)\Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphonies - Disc 1\Beethoven-bt-Op. 021-S1m1--Adagio Molto - Allegro Con Brio--Orch-1800-Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra -Haitink, Bernard--Symphonies - Disc 1 .mp3" ->
"I:\All My Music`Music\Beethoven\Beethoven - The Symphonies (Haitink)\Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphonies - Disc 1\bt-Op. 021-S1m1--Adagio Molto - Allegro Con Brio--Orch-1800-Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra -Haitink, Bernard--Symphonies - Disc 1 .mp3"

"I:\All My Music`Music\Bonnie Raitt\The Best of Bonnie Raitt on Capitol 1989-2003 [US]\Gnawin' on It.mp3" ->
"I:\All My Music`Music\Bonnie Raitt\The Best of Bonnie Raitt on Capitol 1989-2003 [US]\Bonnie Raitt--------2003-Bonnie Raitt---The Best of Bonnie Raitt on Capitol 1989-2003 [US] .mp3"

Please advise

Thanks

Since you can also change the files' location via this converter, showing the path at the preview is valid behaviour. I don't understand the problem.

Best regards,
~ Florian

OK so...

If the folder path only shows as a function of preview that's fine.

And if Winamp also adds a file name in advanced title mode then I guess I won't worry about seeing the path in preview and try to find a setting in Winamp to not show path in title.

Cheers.