Tags from Discog - newbie question

Hi folks,

I encounter a problem with loading tags from discog and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

I have a folder loaded with songs from different albums.
When I search for tags on Discog (artist+album, artist+title) I get the panel "adjust tag information".
so far, so good...

When I select the needed track in the "Tracks" area the metadata title changes to the title corresponding track I selected. But once I hit the "ok" button the added tags show all infos of track 1 of the album.

I tried certain ways of tags but always with the same result. Whatever track I select in the "Adjust..." panel I always get metadata from track one of the album.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much four you patience.

take care
Wizzarts

You can get the info only for all the tracks of 1 album at a time or for 1 title at a time.
Then you have to align the filenamess in the right list with the track info in the left list using the arrow buttons.

You cannot select individual tracks from different albums and use a web source. In that case you would have to do it title by title.

Thank you so much for your nice reply.

I just tried your way and it works perfectly. I was not aware that I have to move the file down to the corresponding track when dealing with single tracks.

I guess I overread something

Thank you so much and have a merry Christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.