Thank You making developing Mp3tag!

I would just like to say thank you to Florian Heidenreich for making such an excellent piece of software. If you have a large collection of audio files, it really is an essential piece of software to manage you music collection and have all your files properly tagged, named and located in a sensible folder structure.

As an avid fan of music, I use Mp3tag almost daily and I don't know what I would do without it. It is feature packed, yet easy to use. It has an elegant interface that allows both for basic editing and for advanced usage.

Mp3tag has saved me so much time organizing my music collection, that I've even decided to make a $10 donation to support the development of Mp3tag. While $10 is by no means a large some of money, I am still just a college student and I don't have that much money. Hopefully, once I get a good job I will be earning a decent salary and I'll be able to make a more generous donation.

Once again, Thank You Florian!

Thank you Florian! I've been using MP3 Tag for a number of years. It's such a great tool and easy to use.

I have a large MP3 collection. MP3 Tag allowed me to standardize all the file names and metadata.

Keep up the good work. I made a $29.99 donation to you. Thanks again!