The best Mp3 Tagger ever!!

Only last night it happens for me to first noticed that I could easily tag the song title by manually entering the title.. after that, I could easily go to the next file by pressing the ENTER key!

Wahhh... how come I didn't ever know about this before?? What a waste for me all this while.. :frowning:

Before this, what I do is...

1. Placing the cursor inside the Title field..
  2. Press Ctrl+S to save the tag..
  3. Press OK to the notification
  4. Press Ctrl+N to go to the next file
  5. Have to grab the mouse once again to place the cursor inside the title field.. :angry:

5 steps that could shorten into 1 easy step!

Arghhhhhhhh!!

Actually what I want to point out here is that.. Mp3Tag is the best Mp3 Tagger I've ever came across!!

And I am among all the fortunate people for be able to find this program.

Actually I usually search for sotware at http://www.download.com/. Since it is the most reliable software centre in the web. Most of the user comments are real and valid. But I've never found Mp3Tag as the result of my query there.

That's I said I am very lucky to find this program based on the Google search engine. Coz I've been looking for years for such a simple & efficient program like this to manage my vast collection of mp3s.

I think maybe the program name itlself.. mp3tag is too general. That's why I've never found it based on my normal keyword for search.

Whatever it is, I would like to express my gracious thanks to all the team members who have created and keep on developing a very useful program named Mp3Tag. :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit: I'll try to submit Mp3tag again to download.com.

Best regards,
~ Florian

Is there a place where I can vote for Mp3Tag?

Hope your program would become more popular once listed at the download.com

:slight_smile:

Yes, you can rate it at its FileForum page.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
~ Florian

It's finally listed on Download.com :slight_smile:

Thanks for keeping the heads up!

Best regards,
~ Florian

five stars!

Cool. I'll go rate it now. :wink:

Thank you for your wonderful support and the good ratings :slight_smile:

Best regards,
~ Florian

I will rate it with 5 stars, too.

You've got my five stars too, Florian.

:w00t:

***** :music:

Great!!! Thank you very much :music:

Hello!

Thank you for this great program, I've tried several mp3tag editors, but this is the best!
I have just few suggestions and one bug, you will find it in appropriate forum.
Great work Florian! :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Dreamer

Hello Florian,

I also found your software through Google today. Thank you very much for such an excellent tagging program. Actually, I just kind of happened across it, because I was looking for a tagging program for my MP4 (m4a) files. There are not too many around that are iTunes/iPod compatible. I also tag id3v2, as well as native FLAC, so I feel like I've hit the motherlode. :slight_smile:

Maybe you should think about renaming your program, as it is so much more than just a MP3 tag program. Something like "FlexibleTagger" might seem more appropriate, as it can handle tagging just about any type audio file.

Again, my sincere thanks for a terrific program.

Florian considered renaming it a while back. Nothing much came of it, well except for the forum urls. I personally like MP3tag and think it sounds much better than any of the suggested names.

"MP3Tag" is a lovely name, but when searching for tagging programs, most programs with "MP3" in the name generally do just that- Tag mp3 files. This program is so much more than that and people who don't use mp3 may not look at it at first search (I know I almost passed it by). No matter what the name, it is still a terrific program, and I will spread the word around to everyone I speak & chat with who need an all around tagging program.

This really is the best tagger around! Thanks Florian for all the new features you keep adding, and for all the hard work!

:wub: