I was doing a Replace on the title field (space-dash-space) with just a dot and %TITLE% in the field to replace in didn't work, but just TITLE as the field did
Why are there two and is there a difference as to how they're used?
I was doing a Replace on the title field (space-dash-space) with just a dot and %TITLE% in the field to replace in didn't work, but just TITLE as the field did
Why are there two and is there a difference as to how they're used?
In the Action from type Replace you can click on the small arrow-down and see the list of valid Field names, like TITLE.
%TITLE% there too, you have added it yourself by accident. You can reset this list by clicking the arrow-right button and selecting 'Reset fields' from the context menu.
Thanks -- that worked great
No idea how I added the %TITLE% field