Track Numbering

I was wondering if there could be an action that automatically numbers the tracks the way you want, without having to use the numbering wizard?

If not, then could you make the numbering wizard remember where it was placed, because I would like to be able to just click twice, once to bring up the wizard (appearing over the button where I placed it) then click again and have it number it. I organize LOTS of mp3's at once and being able to have it remember where I placed the wizard would speed things up a bit.

Thanks.

Can you please elaborate a bit. What's the way you want?

What I mean is, the numbering wizard does just what I need, however the problem comes when I have to keep hitting the button, then hitting ok, then moving onto other actions. I was hoping that an action could be created to number, instead of using the numbering wizard. That way everything I want to do, is just in the actions.

Thanks.

Basically %_counter% and %_total_files% are needed to resemble the functionality of the Auto-numbering Wizard.

You can use them in an action like this

Action type: Format value
Field: TRACK
Formatstring: $num(%_counter%,2)/$num(%_total_files%,2)

Thank you. That's perfect.

::EDIT::
Not using the wizard is SOOOO much faster. Usually it takes forever to do the numbering, but using the action form is incredibly faster.