Trimming Artist Field

Hi,

How do I move all after a comma (artist field) to the end of (title field) and inside a parenthesis?

Example:

FROM THIS: John Wayne, Allen Douglas Rmx - My song

TO THIS:   John Wayne - My Song (Allen Douglas Rmx)

thank's in advance !!!

So, ARTIST looks like this: John Wayne, Allen Douglas Rmx
TITLE looks like this: My song

Result should be:
ARTIST: John Wayne
TITLE: My Song (Allen Douglas Rmx)
is that right?

I think 3 steps are necessary:

1. Action of the type "Guess value" for ARTIST
    Guessing pattern: %artist%, %tmp_field%
    -> this moves the part following the comma to a user-defined field called TMP_FIELD

2. action of the type "Format value" for TITLE
    Format string: %title% (%tmp_field%)
    -> this adds the contents of TMP_FIELD to TITLE

3. action of the type "Remove tag field" for TMP_FIELD
    this removes the temporary field as it is not needed any more.

Action "Format value" Field: ARTIST Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,'^(.+?), (.+?) - (.+?)$','$1 - $3 ($2)') ... or ... Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,'^(.+?), (.+?)( - .+?)$','$1$3 ($2)') From: 'John Wayne, Allen Douglas Rmx - My Song' To : 'John Wayne - My Song (Allen Douglas Rmx)'

DD.20150730.1045.CEST

Ooops, ... this is not quite the solution for the given question.
DD.20150730.1125.CEST

does it really move parts of ARTIST to the end of TITLE as the OP requested if you only treat the ARTIST field?

No, I was wrong in understanding the problem. Thank you.

DD.20150730.1129.CEST

Swap trailing part from Artist to Title From ... ARTIST = 'John Wayne, Allen Douglas Rmx' TITLE = 'My song' To ... ARTIST = 'John Wayne' TITLE = 'My Song (Allen Douglas Rmx)' Proposal 1 1. Action "Guess values" Source format ..: %ARTIST% Guessing pattern: %ARTIST%, %TEMP% 2. Action "Format values" Field ......: TITLE Formatstring: %TITLE%' ('%TEMP%')' 3. Action "Remove fields" Fields: TEMP Proposal 2 1. Action "Guess values" Source format ..: %ARTIST% Guessing pattern: %ARTIST%, %TEMP% 2. Action "Guess values" Source format ..: %TITLE%' ('%TEMP%')===' Guessing pattern: %TITLE%===%TEMP% Proposal 3 Action "Guess values" Source format ..: $replace(%ARTIST%,', ','==='%TITLE%' (')')' Guessing pattern: %ARTIST%===%TITLE% Proposal 4 1. Action "Format value" Field ......: TITLE Formatstring: %TITLE%' ('$regexp(%ARTIST%,'^.+?, ',)')' 2. Action "Format value" Field ......: ARTIST Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,',.+?$',)

DD.20150730.1329.CEST