In dialogs such as "Tag to filename", the button on the right of the drop-down combo-box is read by screen readers only as "4" ("four"), instead as with a label for its purpose as it should.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch a screen reader like NVDA or Narrator.
- Launch Mp3tag.
- Navigate to a directory of audio files containing tags.
- Select one or more files in the list.
- Invoke a dialog such as "Tag - Filename".
- Use the TAB key to navigate/move the focus to the button for the variables, located on the right of the edit field (the one that has for a label only a triangle/arrow pointing to the right).
- Observe how the screen reader will say only "4" ("four"), instead of a meaningful label for the button.
The screen reader will say only "4" ("four"), instead of a meaningful label for the button.
The screen reader should report a meaningful label for such buttons.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro version 1903 (build 18362.418), 64-bit, in Bulgarian with all locale settings set to "Bulgarian".
- Mp3tag version: 2.99a.