using - replace with reg. exp. and merge parts of different tagfields

maybe my idea is a bit overloaded?!

but is there a chances to include parts of different tagfields while using "replace with reg. expressions"?

for example i want to change the title-field "3rd Eye (Atomic Pulse Remix)"

to "3rd Eye feat. ORIGARTIST (Atomic Pulse Remix)"

my expression looks like ^(.)\s((.))$ so i get 2 parts

$1 = "3rd eye" and 2$ = "(Atomic Pulse Remix)"

the with-string should have the information from %ORIGARTIST%

is it possible in any way?

regards mp3tag

Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $if(%ORIGARTIST%,$replace(%TITLE%,' (',' feat. '%ORIGARTIST%' ('),%TITLE%) ... or ... Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $regexp(%TITLE%,'^(.+?)\s\(.+?\)$','$1')' feat. '%ORIGARTIST%$regexp(%TITLE%,'^.+?(\s\(.+?\))$','$1') ... or ... Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $replace(%TITLE%,' (','\\\\(') Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $meta(TITLE,0)' feat. '%ORIGARTIST%' '$meta(TITLE,1) ... or ... Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $left(%TITLE%,$strstr(%TITLE%,' ('))'feat. '%ORIGARTIST%' '$cutLeft(%TITLE%,$strstr(%TITLE%,' (')) ... or ... Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $regexp(%TITLE%,'^(.+?)\s(\(.+?\))$','$1 feat. '%ORIGARTIST%' $2') ... or ... Action: Format value Field: TITLE Formatstring: $regexp(%TITLE%'==='%ORIGARTIST%,'^(.+?)\s(\(.+?\))===(.+?)$','$1 feat. $3 $2')

DD.20150513.1930.CEST, DD.20150514.1025.CEST

PUHH! it's not so easy.

THANKS A LOT DetlevD

with kind regards mp3tag...

please, may i use a variable like %ORIGARTIST% in the 'Replace matches with' field
while using Action (quick) 'Replace with regular expressions'?

with: $1 %ORIGARTIST% $2

don't work here.

If you need a working solution for your request, ...
then apply one formatstring from the proposals from post#2 above.

DD.20150514.1426.CEST