Thank you anyway orhenkino for your time.
Did you mean isn't or ißt?
What I want is simply to get the lyrics out of the uslt and into a textfile with the same name as the mp3.
So, sorry for the confusion, but I don't need ONE csv file with all my lyrics, but I need many textfiles with the lyrics, one per song.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the export function able to do that?
And please understand, until 4 days ago, I had no clue, keine bläße schimmer what all these weird texts were, this
$loop(%_path%)%album% %artist% $iflonger($replace(%comment%,$char(9),<t>,$char(13)$char(10),$loopend(), no, NOT AT ALL.
But I am slowly getting it, it's a very configurable way do stuff to mp3 files, right?
so, if I right clicked on a bunch of files, and clicked on [Export...]
and then edited one of the Export configuration thingies into this: $filename(csv,ANSI)Title;Artist;UNSYNCEDLYRICS;
$loopend()build on %_date% with %_app%
then, I thought foolishly, it would export the content of the UNSYNCEDLYRICS field into a textfile, but it didn't.
this code does the following, I think:
- creates a csv-file, with the filename i've provided in the [Export file name] box, in the ANSI format.
- ln that file, the contents of 3 fields will be written: Title, Artist and UNSYNCEDLYRICS
- it then does the same thing for each selected files, that's the loop.
- it then ends the loop, and stores the file, with the filename i've provided in the [Export file name] box.
is that correct?
- How do I rewrite above code so that it really exports that?
- is a $ sign alway needed to identify a command?
- which are the possible commands?
- what is the syntax?
- are you already incredibly annoyed with me ?
Line breaks are necessary, yes. because a search and replace is no prob if I had ONE file, but several thousands is boring.