Which (Windows 11) Explorer properties can be added to *.mp3?

In this topic I wrote about the tags entered in Mp3tag, partly visible in Windows File Explorer:

This time I took an mp3 without any tags and manually added all possible properties in the Windows 11 File explorer:

My Powershell script shows the following metadata (tagnames and content), once in English:

and once in German:

You can see for example, that the tag #017 is called "Conductors" in English and "Dirigenten" in German.

Not-so-obvious findings:

1a) It seems that we have no Windows 11 File Explorer column name or tag for the entered "Gruppenbeschreibung". In Mp3tag (pressing ALT + T for View -> Extended Tags) we can see that this content is filled into the tag CONTENTGROUP:

1b) The same is true for the property: "Autoren-URL".
This content is filled into the Mp3tag tag with the name WWWARTIST.

2.) The Windows 11 File Explorer is using the content in more then one tag:
For example the tags #013 and #020 shows both the same content "Win11_WE_Mitwirkende Interpreten"
For example the tags #215 and #279 shows both the same content "Win11_WE-Untertitel"

3.) The content of tag #249 "Part of set" / "Teil eines Satzes" is filled into the Mp3tag tag DISCNUMBER

4.) The *** 3 Star-Rating from tag #019 is filled into the Mp3tag tag RATING WMP

Maybe this can help others to identicate the Windows 11 File Explorer tag names and their equivalent in Mp3tag. Please let me know, if you need more informations.

And finally once again:
I would never suggest to use the Windows File Explorer to modify or write id3tags. Never ever!