Win 7 Date Sorting Very Wrong

So I just installed Win7 (I understand it may or may not be supported yet, but I wanted to bring it to the attention of the devs either way), and I create a new column (as I have on XP and Vista, which work fine) to sort my files by "Date Created." I have all my albums sorted in their own folders, but singles stay in a base directory, so I use the "Date Created" field to see the most recently added files so I can tag them.

Anyways, on to the problem: The "Date Created" is not sorting correctly. It's just, very wrong. A picture is worth a thousand words:

And yes, Explorer sorts properly. Any ideas? Also, I am using %_file_create_datetime% to create the column.

edit: Note the position of the scroll bar, too. Clearly, the newest date is not at the top of the column :frowning:

You must enter %_file_create_datetime_raw% in the Sort by field and also tick Numeric [x]

Wow! That fixed it! Thanks! :w00t:

I was using %_file_create_datetime% to sort by with the numeric field check. I feel like I set it the same exact way on Xp and Vista and it worked. Is it different on Win7 or was I just doing something wrong and I didn't notice?

Thanks again!

It behaves the same on all versions of Windows :slight_smile: