But in the newest version of the script, there's a little bug. When you try to import from the Discogs-source with 'Release ID' from a track that has an inch-character in the name (for example, when there is a 12" Remix, see http://www.discogs.com/release/212877 ), the closing tag of the TD is imported in the title.
In the discogs script-album (& discogs # Search by & Album) would be possible to modify it so that only I cared a single specific tag? the other tags in my original mp3 I do not want to see changed and I just want to update a single tag, not all.
What you would have to erase lines to achieve this effect?
Thank you Dano! But one question more. I added this code in "discogs Search by Album":
set "CATALOG NO"
In this case, mp3Tag writes the tag to the following fields:
What could be the cause? with the code I wrote up the program should leave these fields blank. How do I fix this?
I want to change the script to add credits and notes to the credit field and leave the lyrics field with only lyrics.
Before upgrading to the latest mp3tag, I was able to download lyrics in it's own field, and credits and notes went to its individual fields. However, as you may know, after the update no information would show up in the track listing.
I'm using the script you provided, but it deletes, understandable, my lyrics and adds the credit info.
Being i had collected a lot of lyrics, I would like to keep them and modify your script to add credits and notes to the credit file.
Got it... i think I see where i went wrong. The current script I'm using is discogs.pone 2.2...in v2.45b I had another script...everything was working great... but when i upgraded to the current version 2.46a, I could no longer get track listing under artist & albums..