[WS] iTunes

Hey JonaaaBR,

the script is not working perfect!!

for the collection "BRAVO Hits 90" the collectionArtistId is 4035426 for the whole album.
Your script shows different Ids.

Please check.

Regards
Steve

I'm fixing this now, i'll upload soon.

Done...

iTunes_October_Update_6.rar (109 KB)

wow :w00t:
thanks Man
need only a working script to download lyrics :music:

Thanks.

But there is a script to download lyrics (from LyricsWiki) right here.

Hey JonaaaBR,

When i search an artist in Chinese, like ๆข้œ่Œน, the result shows artist's English name "Fish Leong". And album track title also show in English. Is this a bug?

PS. Could you add Taiwan, Thanks

I think it's not a bug, it's from iTunes i think... but anyway, Taiwan Country here.

iTunes_Taiwan.src (7.06 KB)

Hi,

your script works well, but for me i need to change the import date from 2015-10-02T07:00:00Z to 2015 only. I don't want to edit it everytime i'm scraping an album or sampler.

outputto "YEAR"
FindLine ""releaseDate":""
FindInLine ""releaseDate":""
SayUntil "", ""
Say "|"

something like $left(%YEAR%,4) ?

AlexM

Try replacing
SayUntil "", ""

With:
SayUntil "-"

Not sure this will work where iTunes only contains a year though. Have not tested this.

thanks. it works.

Glad to know that the script still works... now MP3Tag have HTTPS support, great. :wink:

hi
should i change them ?
i use itunes usa,uk and italy scripts

Yeah, the default pattern of the iTunes TAG is:

2016-02-2100:00:00Z

if you change it will be like this:

just 2016.

Thank you soooo much for script.

Is it possible to find Lyricist and import them iTunes. Does iTunes provides Lyricists names???

Please reply

Thank Uuuuuu

Doesn't seem to work with non Latin characters

Manually when I enter the following URL it works http://itunes.apple.com/search?country=RU&...

QUOTE (DJAlik @ Mar 19 2016, 22:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't seem to work with non Latin characters

Manually when I enter the following URL it works http://itunes.apple.com/search?country=RU&...

No matter what I do, I always get the "Sorry, no entries are matching your search criteria."

I've seen the tag I want in amazon.com, however it seems its an mp3 because on mp3tag, I can't find it.
So I've been trying to pull it up with this script for iTunes and nothing, even searching for simple stuff like Michael Jackson or Jon Bon Jovi.

Also, is there a way to put the link found on the browser to mp3tag instead of searching by ArtistAlbum?

If none of the web-sources work, check if you have blocked MP3tag's internet access in your firewall.
Use Help>Check for new version.
If you do not get a dialogue box telling you either that your version is uptodate or there is a newer one then MP3tag does not have internet access.

I checked and it works fine for Amazon source. Also did update to the latest version and the same is happening.

how fix code for download big covers

outputto "COVERURL"
regexpreplace "100x100" "100000x100000"
sayregexp "(?<=\"artworkUrl100\":\").+?(?=\")" ", " "}"

for example
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thebeats-2/id1095824807
now download file 623kb size 3000x3000, but 100000x100000-999.jpg ~ 1,8Mb size 3000x3000