Sorry for my BAD english.
Hi, I new here and I want to contribute with 2 scripts I've just "created".
The first one was improved/fixed/mixed with some scripts I've found here.
The second one is almost entirely my creation.
The know bugs are:
- I don't know how make FindLine not interrupt the flow so, if a tag simply doesn't exists intead the script does nothing it stop the process.
- The second script was based on Brazilian iTunes webpages, so you need to translate for you language.
There are a few things I don't know how to do it, like the FindLine problem. IMHO the script should not abort.
The search doesn't able to use accents: ã, é, ç, etc etc etc. No matter the encoding I try to use.
ps: Before you said "this is my script" I like to say: Yes, it is...but it didn't work for me, so I changed it !!!
IMDB_Search_with_iTunes.src (14.6 KB)
iTunes_JSON.src (9.11 KB)