[X] Config file problem with 2.74

Installed 2.74 today and the options section will not load. It keeps asking for valid config file.

Win 7 (64 bit)

tried deleting then clean install will not work. Back to 2.73 and works immediately.

cheers

Thanks for the report. Can you upload a screenshot of this message that asks for a valid configuration file?

Kind regards
Florian

I go to options all looks nornal. Click on any line and this comes up.

I have so such problems.
Did you change the kind of installation from fixed to portable or vice versa?
Did you install MP3tag with a different account than the previous version.

To cut it short: I think you have a permissions problem. Sort that out and everything will be fine (because: how could it be that you cannot de-install MP3tag?)

It seems that your settings are missing the default freedb server. Can you please click the globe button on the freedb page and let Mp3tag retrieve the list of servers?

This should fix the problem.

Kind regards
Florian

Amazing that you figured it out Florian. It is fixed now. I had tried replacing a backup .cfg file but still did not work. Clicking the globe was the answer. Thanks for the fast fix & thanks again for a great program. Mp3tag and Flash renamer are the most used programs on my computer.

cheers

Great! Thanks for confirming the fix.

Kind regards
Florian

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.