I am getting an error while i am using the export function in V2.37h.
I upgraded from 2.37F to 2.37H.
I installed 2.37H without uninstalling 2.37F.
I have been using "milkaSmartDynamic_02_html_Album___Mix_List.zip" to export for quite some time and i have not had any problems before.
Then i Uninstalled Mp3tag and deleted the "%appdata%\mp3tag" folder and reinstalled and tried again, and got the same error. I also tried with "html_standard.mte" export and got the same error.
Then i installed V2.37F again and tried. This time i got no error.
Am attaching a scree grab of the same. Please let me know if there is any other information is needed.