[X] FLAC Tagging

I tested it with v2.37a. The problem is that normally FLAC tags are written in big case (ie. ALBUM=... in hex editor), but when we have a file that previously was unproperly tagged in small case (ie. album=...) and choose via context menu to "Save tag" then tag is being corrected, but the problem is that only first letter is big (ie. Album=...). This behavior is a little inconsistent and IMHO should be considered as a bug.

Uhm ... no.

If you're unhappy with your tags' case settings, you can run an action on your tags field names:

Action type: Case conversion
Field: _FIELDNAME
Case conversion: UPPER case

J'm not sure if you fully understood what i meant.

I was taking about how tag names (not that what they contain) are written.

Like in this exapmle:

reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205........album artist=Various Artists

I meant casing of tag names, like "album artist", not casing of "Various Artists".

Dito :slight_smile:

The action I've suggested changes the case of the field names to upper-case (like Album to ALBUM).

Indeed, it works :slight_smile:

There is also one thing, is it possible to delete just id3 tags in case we got flac file with vorbis+id3 tags? I find it pretty common, despite its strange. Havent found any way to do this.

You can remove the tags and undo this operation to get the ID3v2 tags removed.

And on an additional note: it would be nice if you can register on the forums, in case you plan to stay here - your usual nick is still available, JoyO :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.