[X] Move Problem

When I select move on an MP3 file. I get the select folder popup window, the file is moved and it is deleted from the list of MP3s in the original window and all looks good. If I switch folders and then come back to the one where I moved the file from, it reappears in the list. I can circumvent this by doing a copy on the file and then deleting it.

I cannot verify this.
After several attempts with various files, every moved file appeared onyl in one place, the target folder.
Could it be that you are not the owner of the files resp. you do not have the right to delete them?

No because I can deleted them from within the program. Since I do have that ability, I can use copy/delete as a work around.
Thanks for checking.

If Mp3tag options for reading directories is set to "subdirectories=yes" ...
and the Mp3tag working directory is located in the folder tree above the folder, ...
to which the media file has been moved, then it seems to be correct, ...
that Mp3tag collects this media file again into the listview, when the listview has been refreshed.

Another fact can be, that a second application has access to the media file, ...
therefore Mp3tag cannot remove the media file.
It is strongly recommended to close all other applications or indexing services, ...
which may have access to the same media files, ...
when working with Mp3tag.

DD.20150321.1754.CET

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.